Monday 27 May 2013

Costco and Target? Don't mind if I do!

I have very few stores that I consider my happy place. I love Target because it's so clean and the clothes are adorable. Costco fills me with joy! I love buying things in bulk. Longo's is the great grocery store. I love the people and the produce. Wal-mart is the shit. Not every Wal-mart but you know. Don't bring me into a Sephora because damage will be done. And Ricki's/Dynamite are fantastic clothing stores. 

But enough about favourites, let's talk about my sweet potato and roasted red pepper soup. Delicious! Tracy said it was her favourite soup to date. Looks like I'll be making it again. 
I made a lot so Tracy and I can it for lunch tomorrow. 

I went to the nephew's soccer game. He scored two goals. I chased the other one around. It was fun.

I bought size small t-shirts from Target. That was an awesome feeling. 

I'm feeling a lot better. My energy was down today but seeing my nephews made me feeling amazing. 

Til tomorrow's fruit plate, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment