Tuesday 28 May 2013

My Story

Let me share my weight loss story: I can understand how stress and life can make your weight fluctuate. I spent 7 years watching my weight climb until I hit the 157lb mark. I did weight watchers shortly after my mom passed away/MS diagnosis and I managed to lose 25 lbs. I left weight watcher’s thinking I could do it on my own; big fail; I was back up to 157 lbs. I was miserable. I went back to weight watchers but I noticed that weight watchers wasn’t helping me the second time around. It wasn't teaching how to eat. I was just fitting in all the bad foods (Mcdonald’s fries, Wendy’s nuggets and fries supreme from Taco Bell) and it didn’t help me make a lifestyle change. Although I lost weight before my wedding, I fell back into bad habits pretty quickly. I always knew about Beachbody. I loved Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam. It was how I managed to lose the weight while eating horrible foods. It wasn’t until I found the right coach. She motivated me to push further, work harder. An accountability group was great. I shared my successes and failures with them. I was never judged because we all shared the same goal. I tried Shakeology (again), started drinking it daily and incorporating Les Mills Combat into my routine. By the time I knew it, I was back down to 137 lbs. And then I moved; fast food was my friend. I stopped working out because there was no time. I gained back 3 lbs and I said this is it. I became a Beachbody coach so I could get a variety of Shakeology at a discount. And I could be accountable to myself and to others. I purchased the Ultimate Reset. It has taught me so much about food and about myself. I'm feeling great! I'm not where I want to be yet, but I'll get there. This has been a journey that I appreciate. It's a hard journey but worthwhile. I feel fantastic. You can too. Let me help! Click here to get started

No comments:

Post a Comment