Sunday 26 May 2013

It's a wonderful day

It's been such a fantastic day. I stepped on the scale this morning to get my week one totals and I'm down 5.4 lbs. 

But that's not all. No that's not all. 

I needed dress pants for work. It was getting ridiculous. I went to Ricki's, my fave place for pants because they have short lengths. No hemming for this girl! Anyway, I went to Ricki's grabbed a bunch of size 6's and a few 4's. I decided to just try on the 4's, hoping for the best, I was successful! I couldn't believe. I nearly cried in the change room. I didn't cry but I did dance and I jumped up and down a little! Fantastic feeling! 

Anyways, food today was excellent. I started to detox phase and it's going well. Mashed chick peas for breakfast tomorrow has me a little worried. Did most of my grocery shop, need a few more things but I'll get that tomorrow. 

Breakfast was fruit which I are out of a plastic container on my way to church. Lunch was a microgreen salad which is normal today had avocado. Yum. And dinner was delicious. I mixed everything together into a big bowl and it was perfect. 

After freezing my butt off at Le Husband's soccer game I am ready for bed. Til we meet again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment