Wednesday 22 May 2013

Day 4 Complete

I've decided to log my journey to fitness and health on a blog so that I don't clog my Facebook or Instagram feed. 

I'm on day 4 of the Ultimate Reset from Beachbody. It has been tough so far but the food has been wonderful. I've learned a lot about my food addiction and my caffeine dependency. I've already lost 3.8 lbs and my energy level is finally coming back up! 

Today I went to a Manager of Customer Service conference and it was a great experience. They wined and dined us, minus the wine and minus me. I brought my own breakfast and lunch. I received a lot of positive comments and words of encouragement from some wonderful people. I was so tempted to grab a cookie but instead I grabbed an apple for snack. Thank goodness they had fruit! 

I'm excited for tomorrow. Going to see if I can find Tempeh so I can make the Nori and for the breakfasts. Wish me luck because I don't know if I'll like the tempeh. I'll have pictures of my meals tomorrow but I was too lazy to grab my phone and take pictures today! 

Onto day 5!

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome!!and very inspirational to say the least for people like me who aren't driven at all to become physically fit!!! Good Luck :) hopefully your results motivate me enough to get me off my arse :)

    ReplyDelete